WSS » Iddon, Rolfo join ParkinGO MV Agusta effort

ParkinGO announce British Supersport front runner Christian Iddon and experienced Italian racer Roberto Rolfo as its choices to ride the MV Agusta F3 675 in 2013.

Filter Comments: All | Registered

rod99 - Unregistered

December 16, 2012 5:58 PM

Not saying he's world famous or anything but Joel do you really not know who Iddon is? If so maybe your on the wrong section of the website, or maybe your American?

Ben1

December 16, 2012 6:46 PM

@ rod99

Why? Everyone who is interested in WSB and WSS has to watch BSS?
I didn't know anything about Iddon before neither, because I don't follow British supersport. I only remembered his name because he was wildcard in WSS some years ago. I checked his season since tough, and he's showing promise.

no1gardener - Unregistered

December 16, 2012 6:46 PM

I for one hope they do really well, i like this team they were a breath of fresh air in wss then sbk and remember when chas davies joined them everyone was saying the same thing (who,why) look at their history wss champions, sbk race winners, ok chas played a massive part in that but you need a good team behind you, everybody knows that!

rod99 - Unregistered

December 16, 2012 7:03 PM

Ben not directed at you as you didnt comment Idon who.

I do wonder how much of a "bike fan" some on here are, irrelevant of BSS he's won the British super moto championship about a million times, ex factory world championship Aprilia rider top 3.
As I said im not saying he's a superstar but it does make me question some peoples qualifications to post opinions on here! just saying like

racerfan - Unregistered

December 16, 2012 8:01 PM

6 manufacturers in wss next season... Looks like that's gonna be the 1 to watch!
No disrespect to any of the riders in wss they're all awesome but its essentially a feeder/support race for sbk and its got twice the factory packages as MotoGP?

Dorna, you need to learn a lot this year!

tucker - Unregistered

December 16, 2012 11:39 PM

I feel Iddon is in the mold of Chaz Davies in signing with this team, and we all say how good Chaz was! Iddon will be one to watch in 2013 and 2014.

aeaventures - Unregistered

December 17, 2012 9:17 AM

ParkinGO A good team who know how to win, its a superb opoutunity for Iddon, stay fit and make the most of it .........Roberto Rolfo, OMIGOD where next for the boy, push bikes in my local valley? He must have a good personnal sponsor I think

whynot - Unregistered

December 17, 2012 10:09 AM

Iddon even though in his first year in wss will beat Rolfo in the championship. Rolfo isnt a great rider

Iddon has been improving year on year on a supersport bike. dont get me wrong im not expecting him to challenge for the title but he will be the best rider in this team

hope him and kennerdy can get some promising results but i think it will depend hugely on how good their bikes are and how quickly they learn the circuits talent isnt a question in my mind

« 1 2 3 4  »