WSS » EXCLUSIVE WSS: Kenan Sofuoglu - Q&A

“I really respect Sam Lowes, his style is good and he is a very talented rider. I would say that Sam and I are at about the same level” - Kenan Sofuoglu.

a - Unregistered

May 30, 2013 1:12 PM

Good detailed interview, very much enjoyed that- thanks.

Love him or hate him (personally, much as I want to see Sam take that title I like Kenan too) it's always worth listening to what he has to say.

x3mnc

May 30, 2013 2:59 PM

it is really great interview thanks crash.net really enjoyed it and Sofuoglu the true champion he already proved himself at 2011 wildcard moto 2 races. and 2008 fireblade was horrible as carlos checa said..

Don-R

May 30, 2013 3:28 PM

Good interview. We've never heard much from KS before, which is a pity as he comes across very well.

IMHO Sam has now pulled a little bit ahead of him in terms of level, but Kenan will always be the guy to beat in WSS.

blue hurricane - Unregistered

May 30, 2013 5:26 PM

personally I can't stand the guy. He plows through the field and pushes people off track if he has to, but his ego cant take it if its done to him. Don't buy his story of the head-butt incident.
But a great rider and good interview. And Sam will proper destroy him this year now that he has a decent bike.

nealio - Unregistered

May 30, 2013 5:26 PM

Good interview with an interesting racer. I definitely enjoy the racing more when I know more about the racers and what makes them tick. This interview series from Crash is brilliant!

1 2  »